« Home | Back to Baseball » | Artesting My Patience » | Get Your Frick On » | A little rap... » | How long? » | Lasting impressions » | 2005 Draft II » | 2005 Draft » | Jumpin' Jim Brunzell for President » | Rickey Henderson Award » 

Friday, November 26, 2004 

Brawl Fallout

Glad to see The Record is making a difference, one old school blowhard sportswriter at a time (and they don't come more blowhardy than Skip Bayless).

i've had three or four people independently tell me they liked that article...

That's it. I'm returning my CD. And my Skip Bayless T-Shirt. And I'm done with sports for ruining my life for the last time. I can't eat or sleep since the brawl. My work is suffering. I've developed a limp. It's horrible.

have you still been able to get your knob polished?

The knob is polished quite nicely thanks. Now back to that limp...

Post a Comment