« Home | Oopsie » | I Love This Game! » | Curse Reversed? » | Big Time » | More Bonds » | Bonds » | Rules Question » | Thigpending Record » | Tallahassee Hurricane » | Old School » 

Thursday, September 23, 2004 

How Much Did The Poll Cost?

In case you were wondering, a recent AP poll discovered that "People who make more than $75,000 a year are far more likely than those who make $25,000 or less to say are 'very satisfied' with their lives -- 56 percent of the higher-income group compared with 24 percent of the lower-income group."

What a counter-intuitive result! Next they will tell us that people who make less than $25,000 are much less likely to spend more than $50,000 on personal expenses in a year than people who make more than $75,000. This is the sort of stuff we rely on the press to get out into the open for us. How would we know otherwise?

Well sure, that makes sense. I know I'm happier making more money now than I was when I was making less. It's a wonder what money can do. I can eat more cause I can buy more food. I am warmer cause I can buy more clothes. I can actually pay my rent without worrying. Wonderous thing this money.

did they say anything about people in between those two amounts? specifically about the size of their penis.

Post a Comment