« Home | Paranoia? » | Oh Crap » | Mouth » | Kaz-am! » | Audition » | On Holiday » | Nuts » | Lesson Learned » | Klong is my God » | Fly in My Chardonnay » 

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 

Where have you gone Gary Coleman?

If you could bring back a word or a phrase from your past back into mainstream America, what would it be? I would vote for "Philip Michael Thomas". Example: I was having a good day at work, but then my boss got all Philip Michael Thomas on me.

Those old Andrew "Dice" Clay nursery rhymes got a giggle out of me everytime.

Let's see if you remember them. i'll start, someone else finish:

Mary Mary quite contrary...

Jack and Jill went up the hill each with a buck and a quarter...

Little boy blue...

Ok, those are the easy ones. i'll give one more:

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and whey...

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. jill came down with $2.50, what a little whooooo-ahhhhhhhhh.

Hey, he never said "whooooo-ahhhhhhhhh." I believe it was "ga-geeeeeeeah."

Well, in mine it was who-ah. It's been a long time.

Post a Comment