« Home | Kaz-am! » | Audition » | On Holiday » | Nuts » | Lesson Learned » | Klong is my God » | Fly in My Chardonnay » | What's in a name? » | The Aftermath » | The Calm » 

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 

Mouth

This is from PageSix in the New York Post:

August 21, 2004 -- OK, we get it — you're really not that innocent, Britney Spears. The increasingly prurient pop tart left British TV host Simon Amstell speechless during a recent interview. When he asked her what the last thing she'd had in her mouth was, she replied, "A dildo." Skanks for the memories, Britney! Simon tells London's Daily Mirror: "I was doing this interview with Britney and I had my usual set of silly questions. I thought her answer would be something like chicken escalope. Anyway, her people stepped in and cut that bit out."

My question is, why would she have that in her mouth anyway? Whatever, i just eagerly anticipate her sex tape to surface.

Apparently, she and her soon-to-be husband are in talks to replace Nick & Jessica on "Newlyweds." The hitch is that MTV won't allow them to smoke on camera and they're both chain-smokers.

Now, when you say "smokers" you mean that they...I mean, after all, she said dildo and not fag (in the British sense, of course).

She was probably teaching her step daughter how to do it.

Post a Comment