« Home | Klong is my God » | Fly in My Chardonnay » | What's in a name? » | The Aftermath » | The Calm » | Rock Me Like a Hurricane » | CREAMERY » | Free Agent Results » | You Can't Fight Science » | Don't Forget Your Glove on the Way Out » 

Wednesday, August 18, 2004 

Lesson Learned

It's a dark day here at the Record. We have learned that Olympic correspondent Jayson Blair is not only not in Athens, but is not even our Olympic correspondent. We regret the error and any confusion that may have arisen from his erroneous report concerning the Japan-Netherlands baseball game. Also, we are currently investigating the claim that Klong is God.

Actually, I saw the Japan-Netherlands score on the ESPNews ticker, then stuck around to catch it a second time. I probably should have checked the link that I included (or at least looked at it myself). I guess that clears up why more wasn't being said about the game.

It's not that Klong is the God, but he is my God. I praise thee to you lord, Kris Long. Now I will be struck down where I sit.

Is this "Kris Long" you speak of the same as the almighty "Klong?" Because, come to think of it, I've never seen the two together. Hmm. Though, for that matter, I've never seen Paul and Angela Bassett together either. Hmm.

The similarites between Kris Long and Klong are uncanny. The same hair, the same unique fashion sense. Even the same number of fingers on the right hand. But they are, in fact, 2 different entities. Much like the sun and the moon.

You did too see me and Angela Basset together. I played Ike Turner in the Tina Turner story.

Post a Comment