« Home | Rocket Man » | Jump Street » 

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 

Happy Birthday to All

whenever August 4 rolls around, i always think of Praveen...brilliant, slimy Praveen.

Hmmm...since i'm not sure what we're supposed to write in this blog, i'll just write about what's going on with me...it's a sticky summer day, and not just in my pants...i've decided to make today "ice cream wednesday"so i'm going to Tasty Delite. don't worry...i'll let you know what flavor i get after lunch.

Tasty Delite? I recommend the Happy Ending Sundae.

It's been so long since I had a Happy Ending...Sundae that is.

I used to like a cherry on top, but I can't afford to constantly buy new sheets.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Man, what a tease. You still haven't told us what flavor you chose.

Post a Comment